All products & stamped images on this blog are copyright Stampin' Up unless otherwise specified.

Thursday 27 November 2008

All Spruced Up!

It's v. busy here at casa Todd with Christmas preparations underway. Here are the batch made tags & cards that I created on my last playdate with Mad Mumma ... love that she lets me play with her SU! kit - LOL. These were sooooo quick to make ... especially when done conveyor belt style. The cards & tags are from my stash & all the finished goodies are going to be packed up for DS4's school Christmas Fayre on December 5th (I'm helping out all day)
So to make them en masse, start by stamping, colouring & matting the images then set them aside. Prep the card blanks & tags (or cut & fold your own) by rolling the Spot On roller stamp along the right edge (you'll want scrap paper/craft mat etc to protect your work surface & keep it clean). For the cards all you need to do is attach the matted image left of centre & you're done. For the tags, attach the images centrally toward the top & add ribbon/button detail toward the bottom. Et voila!
I probably need to make a few more batches ... particularly of the tags ... wonder how many I can do in a week!

No comments: