All products & stamped images on this blog are copyright Stampin' Up unless otherwise specified.

Friday 28 November 2008

More Fun & Fast Notes

Here's another bunch of cards, again using the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set & Spot On jumbo roller. I tried using the roller with the standard ink pads as I only had access to the real red cartridge ... it wasn't too bad although a li'l more time consuming than the cartridge was ... ho hum! I'm gonna need to buy all the cartridges now too! LOL. Anyway, I mostly used the Green Galore ink pad for these cards, although I did have a li'l play with the Pixie Pink too .... luuuurve pink! The image on the get well card was coloured directly on to the stamp using SU! markers ... I like the soft, hand drawn effect you get from that.

The next picture is the same card, just in different colours ... wanted to have a play & see howm much using a different combi would change the 'feel' of the card.

Same thing here ... same card design, same image but different colours. So it really is easy to make a whole bunch of cards that are the same ... but different.
If you'd like to buy any Stampin' Up products that I've used, e-mail Mad Mumma & she'll be happy to help, alternatively, why not join the Thursday Top Ten club to build your supplies monthly & grab a few freebies!

No comments: