All products & stamped images on this blog are copyright Stampin' Up unless otherwise specified.

Saturday 22 November 2008

Ribbon Round Up

If you are like me, you'll love the Stampin' Up! 1/4" gosgrain ribbon (pg. 80 in the current catalogue) but maybe unlike me, you can't imagine using an entire spool of every colour. Join the Ribbon Round Up & get just two metres of every colour (including new Chocolate Chip - 11 colours/22metres) for £7.90 (the price of 2 spools) post free.
I can only offer this deal if 5 people sign up but I will offer it as many times as I have sufficient people to run it. And if you'd prefer 4 metres (or 6 or whatever), you can take more slots at £7.90 to get the amount you'd like.
Of course, I can also supply you with full spools at £3.95 each if there are colours (or the full set) that you'd like in larger quantities (13.7m per spool). I think the white is particularly useful as you can dye it with the ink refills to get any colour you desire!
To sign up for the list, e-mail me & I'll be in touch when we are ready to go!

No comments: