All products & stamped images on this blog are copyright Stampin' Up unless otherwise specified.

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Fast & Fun Notes



I made this li'l Christmas set with goodies from Mad Mumma's SU! starter kit for a workshop next Friday. Really quick & easy to put together! The tag is a manilla luggage label ... I have a ton of these! LOL. The design isn't really mine I guess as it is very similar to one of the ideas on the leaflet that comes with the kit.
I entered a bit of a stampin' frenzy really & made, over the course of a couple of evenings, a total of 24 cards & 6 gift tags (I might even show them to you over the next few days!) ... all from the same stamp set (Fast & Fun Notes) using the Spot On jumbo roller stamp. I tell you, I'm loving the roller stamp ... makes backgrounds & borders fun & super-quick!
Everything you need to make this is in the starter kit ... save from markers (I already have some) & I had to add buttons & ribbon from my own stash ... I don't have SU! ones yet ... but it won't be long! lol. Have you joined the ribbon round up yet? I'm just waiting for it to fill up so I can have all the colours in one go!!
So I guess you'll want the details!
SU! supplies: Spot On jumbo roller stamp & Real Red ink cartridge; Fast & Fun Notes stamp set; Green Galore ink pad; Gable Green & Real Red A4 cardstock; SU! markers
Other: American Crafts red grosgrain ribbon, red button, manilla tag

No comments: